Thursday, May 29, 2014

FLASH FREEBIE: Close Reading System Paired with Informational Text - Differentiated

Close reading strategies and the implementation of them within the classroom is vital in regard to meeting the common core state standards (CCSS). I've struggled with finding a "close reading" system that my students can apply to any text they're given. I recently created my own system (by using bits and pieces of strategies created by other credible educators) and used it to build a few lessons/activities that are effective in the classroom. I am offering the first and most interesting (in my opinion) as a FLASH FREEBIE in my TPT store!

Check it out: 



FLASH FREEBIE High-Interest Informational Text #1 - Close Read- Differentiated


I'd love to hear what you think about this strategy and/or activity in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment